Serifos is the ideal place for trekking fans. Although the island is small, it offers a magnificent alternation of scenery for those who like walking through stone paved narrow streets that take you to sandy beaches, historical locations with unique remains from the past, mills, abandoned mines and villages with unique view and history.
Some indicative itineraries where you could try your strength are:
- Hora – Kastro – Livadi
- Kallitsos (also knowsn as Kentarhos) – Hora
- Hora – Aghios Ioannis – Gyftika
- Akonidia – Aspros Pyrgos (near Megalo Horio) – Koutalas
- Gyftika – Varsamo – Panagia
- Panagia – Sykaimia
- Pyrgos – Galani – Sykaimia.
So, Serifos has plenty of beautiful beaches where you can enjoy the sun and the sea, but also for the fans of fishing. Vous and Serifopoulos deserted islands as well as Avessalou beach northwards of the island are the best fishing sites.